Kent, Washington. It’s unexpected, undiscovered and the ideal spot for Northwest fun and exploration. And with the recent launch of the new VisitKent.com, everything you need to know about visiting and experiencing one of the fastest-growing cities in America is right at your fingertips.
Make Kent your basecamp
VisitKent.com will help you dream up your adventure, with Kent as your basecamp. Take a drive to Mount Rainier National Park and have most of the day to explore. Discover Seattle—it’s a few miles from Kent and easy to reach via train, bus, light rail, Uber or Lyft. Head for the border. Kent is just a couple hours from Canada to the north and Oregon to the south.
Read interesting stories
A weekly travel blog offers itineraries and activities for year-round fun. Find out how you can:
- Stay and eat at a fraction of big-city prices. Traveler-ranked hotel and food options are provided by TripAdvisor.
- Enjoy the path less traveled, and save some money along the way, with 10 activities under $10.
- Pair locally-sourced food with Kent-made beer, wines and spirits
- Cheer on the champion Seattle Thunderbirds ice hockey team at Kent’s accesso ShoWare Center.
- Learn what’s happening and when. From festivals and sports, to arts and culture, you’ll find it on the events calendar.
And if you’re a local, VisitKent.com is your go-to guide for all things Kent, and a resource for family and friends visiting from out of town. We’re pretty sure you’ll find something you haven’t yet discovered.
Check out VisitKent.com, and check back often.