Meeting in Kent has real benefits
Plan a corporate meeting for up to 7,000+ in a versatile arena. Host a wedding on a century-old estate, or reunite the clan on a rustic and quaint farm. And with loads of hotel options, Kent can accommodate nearly any type of event you have in mind.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Tacoma
- Near airports and major freeways
- Close to Pacific Northwest attractions and adventure
- A variety of flexible meeting space to meet your budget
Whatever you’re planning, these venues will help create the perfect gathering.
Conference, Meeting & Event Centers
Kent’s conference and event centers provide options and flexibility to suit any event, from major trade shows and important business meetings, to sporting events and parties.
Need a space for a conference, meeting or other corporate event? Kent has a number of hotels from which to choose.
Want to host your event or gathering somewhere special? These unique options will pique your guests’ interest, and help create an unforgettable occasion whether indoors or outdoors.
- Museum seats 24; accommodates up to 50 for standing-room events
- Dining room accommodates eight guests
- Outdoor area (summer only) accommodates 100; table and chairs for seating up to 48
- Dining room features period table, and silver and china place settings
- Kitchen allows for catering; no cooking facilities
- Accommodates up to 60 guests; additional fees may apply for additional guests
- Packages for elopement ceremonies, wedding ceremonies, blended-family ceremonies and renewal of vows
- Active duty military discounts
- Services available: music playlists, custom-made silk flower arrangements, aisle decorations and chair sashes, two-hour buffet cocktail style, bubble wands for guests, rehearsal time