Built in 1908, the Craftsman-style Bereiter House is an ideal venue for weddings, receptions, luncheons and garden parties. Throw an intimate dinner for eight, or host a summer outdoor event for 100 guests.
- Museum seats 24; accommodates up to 50 for standing-room events
- Dining room accommodates eight guests
- Outdoor area (summer only) accommodates 100; table and chairs for seating up to 48
- Dining room features period table, and silver and china place settings
- Kitchen allows for catering; no cooking facilities