Whether you’ve put off holiday shopping or just haven’t found that certain something for that certain someone, there’s still time. This year, consider giving a memorable experience, from the magic of Disney to the gift of go-karting. Here are five unique gifts you can find in Kent:
- Spend some time with your favorite Disney characters. Why hop a plane to experience the wonder of Disney? Get tickets for the whole family to see Disney LIVE! Mickey and Minnie’s Doorway to Magic, January 28, 2018. Join Mickey, Minnie and more than 20 of your favorite Disney characters at accesso ShoWare Center.
- Get creative with your gift-giving. Register a budding artist for a class at Artsy Fartsy Art Lessons, which offers “paint and sip” wine events.
- Package up a sports experience. Kent’s accesso ShoWare Center is home to two hometown teams—the Seattle Thunderbirds (ice hockey) and Tacoma Stars. Surprise the sports fan in your life with tickets to a game or three. Throw in a gift card for one of the many restaurants at nearby Kent Station.
- Get him (or her) something racy. Pacific Grand Prix Motorsports Park is a go-kart paradise, rain or shine. Give a gift card for go-kart sessions or instruction. For adults, PGP offers a private course perfect for beginners trying to get their wheels under them, or seasoned racers looking to shave their lap times. A junior program introduces young drivers to the sport.
- Get someone pickled. Have a hard-to-buy-for fitness fanatic in your life? Introduce them to pickleball, the fastest-growing sport in the U.S. Head to Pickleball Station to put together a gift basket of fun, including gear from the pro shop, court time or lessons.