Carpinito Brothers updated their policies for COVID-19. Most pumpkin patch activities are open, with some exceptions. Face coverings are mandatory for entry. For more travel tips, visit our COVID-19 Travel Advisory.
You know what that crispness in the air means, right? It’s time to stop by your favorite coffee stand for a pumpkin spice delight and head to Carpinito Brothers.
Family owned and operated for more than 50 years, this Kent Valley farm (and much more) offers pumpkin and farm fun for all ages. The 26th annual Carpinito Brothers Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze runs Sept. 25 through Oct. 31.
- Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins. Find yourself in a sea of pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, from cute minis, to weirdly shaped squashes, to impressive jumbo varieties. Mount Rainier shines in the distance as your kiddo searches for what will surely be the perfect jack-o-lantern. The photo ops are endless.
- Wind your way through the corn maze. Test your corn maze navigation skills and explore the depths of this year’s Kraken-themed maze. Find each of 12 checkpoints along the way to qualify for a weekly prize drawing.
- E-i-e-i-o. With a duck-duck race here and a hay maze there—along with the chance to rope a cow, walk a goat and play in a pen of corn—the Farm Fun Yard provides entertainment for the whole family.
- Taste the harvest. Nothing says fall quite like sweet, fresh corn. Bite into a roasted ear or two and enjoy other tasty treats and beverages.
- Pull up a hay bale. Kick back and enjoy the farmland scenery on a tractor-drawn hayride.
- Don’t forget the produce. The Carpinito Brothers produce stand offers tons of farm-fresh goodies, including hand-harvested corn delivered daily. Make time to stroll the garden and nursery, too.
Get your fall (and pumpkin) fix at Carpinito Brothers. And find out more about all there is to see and do in Kent.
Note: Carpinito Brothers loves animals, but they have a strict no-pet policy at the pumpkin patch and Farm Fun Yard.