Looking for an alternative to trudging through the mall or scrolling through mail-order sites? Kent offers one-stop shopping to meet all your holiday gift-giving needs. Peruse cool retail shops, unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind thrift and collectible stores, and specialty shops that might surprise you.
Shop for an experience. Cut down on the surplus of “stuff” and gift your friends and family a memorable experience.
- Kent is home to Pickleball Station, the region’s only indoor court dedicated to the fastest growing sport in the U.S. Pickleball lessons, bundled with gear from the pro shop, make an awesome gift.
- Have a hydroplane fan in the family? Give them a membership to the Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum, the only museum dedicated to powerboat racing.
- For the creative on your list, give the gift of art lessons from Artsy Fartsy Art Lessons.
Pull in to Kent Station. Kent Station offers a great alternative to sprawling concrete mega malls. This contemporary urban village connected to a bustling transit center features more than 50 retail stores, restaurants, a multiplex movie theatre and more.
- Fuel stop: Get your caffeine and chocolate fix all in one at Dilettante Mocha Cafe.
Stroll historic downtown Kent. From toys to treasures, downtown Kent offers a distinct shopping experience. Browse an impressive selection of toys, games and gift items at Kent Teaching & Toys. You’ll find an array of diamonds, fine jewelry and custom creations at Bonaci Fine Jewelers. Downtown is also home to several thrift, resale and collectibles shops, including Seattle Children’s Kent Bargain Boutique.
- Fuel stop: Touch down for lunch and a brew at The Airways Brewing and Bistro & Beer Garden
Head to East Hill Kent for something special. If you have a LEGO fanatic on your gift list, spend some time at Bricks and Wheels. The shop buys, sells and trades new and used LEGO sets, minifigs and bricks. Kelly’s Gift Boutique features unique items, home décor, jewelry and handcrafted creations. Stop in Nov. 17–18 for Kelly’s Holiday Gift Bazaar. Need something for that hard-to-shop-for triathlete? Northwest Tri & Bike offers top brands.
- Fuel stop: Enjoy fresh Vietnamese food at Saigon Soul Vietnamese Restaurant.
Great holiday shopping is waiting for you in Kent. But that’s not all. Find out more about things to do in Kent.