Kent locals know there’s nothing that says fall like Carpinito Brothers. Family owned and operated for more than five decades, this iconic Kent Valley farm, produce stand and so much more provides a harvest experience that will delight kids of all ages.
Plan a visit to the 25th annual Carpinito Brothers Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze, open Sept. 29 through Oct. 31, and prepare yourself for a bounty of fun.
- Pick a pumpkin. Skip the grocery store produce bin and pick your pumpkin fresh from the patch. Be sure your phone has plenty of memory for photos. With Mount Rainier as a backdrop, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more scenic spot to capture the moment.
- Navigate a legendary corn maze. Regular visitors look forward to the innovate maze designs Carpinito Brothers creates each fall. This year’s Big Foot-shaped labyrinth will keep you guessing at every turn. Regardless of which path you choose, don’t worry. This family-friendly maze isn’t hiding any scary stuff.
- Piglets, cows and goats, oh my! The Farm Fun Yard features a bushel of animals and activities. Rope a cow, walk a goat or swim in a sea of golden corn kernels. That’s just for starters.
- Hop on for a hay ride. This tractor-drawn hayride meanders through lush farmland. Settle atop a bale and enjoy a slice of peace and tranquility.
- Bring your appetite. Bite into a roasted ear of Carpinito Brothers corn, dig into a bag of popped kernels fresh from the kettle, or savor other tasty food and beverages.
Wait, there’s more
After a day on the farm, be sure to visit Carpinito Brothers produce stand. And by “stand” we mean a store packed to the brim with farm-fresh goodies, including corn fresh from the fields. Be sure to stroll the expansive garden and nursery, too.
Find a little piece of fall paradise in the Kent Valley, and find out more about all there is to see and do in Kent.